To provide a professional and effective document management service to the facilities and administration team.
- Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure, including technical documents, drawings, and commercial response.
- Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
- Prepare documentation for handover to the maintenance team.
- Generate the various document control reports as required.
- Typing of site documents and follow up of all the site needs.
- Ensure that controlled copies of the latest approved documents and drawings are given to the appropriate staff, subcontractors and suppliers as applicable.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and drawings and their distribution clearly.
- Maintain the documents you are responsible for are under safe custody without any damage or deterioration with easy traceability.
- Maintain the files and control logs as required by the project.
- Comply with all the processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labour law.
- Degree in Administration is highly desirable, with courses in IT and Microsoft Office or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software.
- Ability to recognise work load and to manage a filling methods and management techniques.
- Ability to collate, interpret and communicate key issues from relevant data.